CLUB MEADOW IS IN OUR 10th YEAR!!
WE ARE NOW BOARDING!!!!!
If you're like me, your dog has become a family member. When you can't
be home for him/her, whether because of work or other obligations, you
want him/her taken care of with the same love and attention you give
him/her. That's exactly what we do at Club Meadow.
Club Meadow offers a multitude of benefits for a variety of dogs.
- Your dog will get the he/she needs to relieve stress.
- Will learn proper play habits from other dogs under not just human supervision, but highly trained professional supervision*.
- Playing with the pack builds confidence.
- A confident dog feels secure and is a lot less likely to get into altercations
- A tired dog is a lot less likely to be .
- A lot less chewing, barking and digging.
Dog Eligibility for Daycare:
- At least 16 weeks old.
- Proof of current (Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella)
- Not people/dog aggressive
- In good health
- All applicants must pass an assessment.
- Must be on flea and prevention.
Contact us today to an assessment . Ask about our multiple dog .
*See "About the Owner" page for experience.